Mollen Immunization Clinics is seeking full time and part time Registered Nurses RN or Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurses LPN / LVN for seasonal flu shot clinics throughout the area. Our clinics are 7 days a week from August through early December. We have morning, mid-day, afternoon and all day clinics available. We will be operating some retail clinic locations across the country every day of the week. Retirees and New Graduates are welcome! We are hiring RNs, LPNs, LVNs, NPs, and CNSs nationwide. In Connecticut and Iowa we are only accepting RN applications at this time.
Mollen Immunization Clinics is one of the largest and most trusted providers of immunizations in the United States. We conduct a network of seasonal flu shot clinics at drug stores, supermarkets, shopping centers, superstores, corporations, schools, governments (City, County, State & Federal) and a variety of community locations. We provided over 165,000 immunization clinics in 2011, servicing all 50 states.
Mollen Immunization Clinics has provided continuous service and experienced consistent growth over the last 23 years. We have earned the trust and confidence of millions of patients and thousands of companies and institutions. National and regional retailers, Fortune 500 companies, as well as State and Local government, have placed their trust in Mollen Immunization Clinics to provide services to their customers and associates.
Skills / Requirements
- Diploma, A.S. degree or B.S. degree in nursing required
- RN, LPN, LVN, NP or CNS nurse with current, valid state licensure required.
- We are hiring RNs, LPNs, LVNs, NPs, and CNSs nationwide.
- In Connecticut, Georgia and Iowa we are only accepting RN applications.
- Current CPR Certification
- Must have reliable transportation and availability to work varying shifts/hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism and organizational skills are essential
- Ability to set priorities and work independently is essential
- Requires accurate patient documentation and consent form completion
- Bilingual (Spanish) communication is a plus
- Background screening (required)
- PC and email access required
To apply for this position, please click the link below. If you have any questions during the application process, please feel free to contact our Recruiting Department at 480.214.2020.Click here to apply now
We look forward to having you as a member of the Mollen family in 2012.